Showing all 2 results
- USD: $0
- EUR: 0 €
Lorée Oboe d'amore
The Lorée Oboe d'amore has earned a long-established reputation for its beautiful rich tone, its expressive response, and its reliability. It remains one of the most popular instruments with professional and amateur musicians alike.
- All trill keys
- Left hand ('long') F key
- Bottom B natural resonance key
OPTIONAL EXTRAS (by request only)
- Gold-plated keywork
- Violet wood
- Synthetic material (top joint only)
- Bottom Bb extension.
- USD: $0
- EUR: 0 €
Mönnig AM 170 Oboe d'amore
Over the course of the last several years, the Mönnig company name has become increasingly synonymous with excellence. The company has worked closely with leading oboists in the development and improvement of new instruments. The exceptional skill in craftsmanship applied to the creation of these instruments has made Mönnig an increasingly popular choice among professionals and advanced students alike. The Albrecht Mayer Oboe d'amore AM 170 model is such an example. It is available with two bells, one standard, and the other conical with a wider flare for increased projection.
Le Roseau Chantant is proud to have been selected by Mönnig to be their sole oboe / oboe family instrument distributor in Canada. These instruments are rapidly gaining a worldwide reputation for excellence and are fast becoming the premier choice for musicians. We offer a hand picked selection of these fine instruments, with several models in permanent inventory.
- Made from finest seasoned Grenadilla wood
- Full Gillet Conservatoire system
- Gold-plated posts and rings
- Gold-plated sterling silver bocal receiver
- Silver-plated keywork
- Semi-automatic octaves
- C/C# and C/D trill keys
- Forked F resonance key
- Ab - Bb and A - B trill keys
- "Gillet" (Banana) key - low C - C# trill
- Eb - E trill mechanism
- C# articulation
- Sold with two bells - standard and conical
- 2 bocals (crooks) - Nr. 1 "Mönnig"; Nr. 2, gold-plated
- Patented leather case, plush-lined leather cover, accessories